[CFR] Sudan’s June 30 demonstrations reflect citizens’ desire for civilian control of the state, and the junta’s discomfort with expressions of popular will. The international actors involved with Sudan should take note.
National Catholic Register
- ‘Christ is our future’: Vatican announces theme, schedule for Pope Francis’ Budapest trip
- Meet the new Nigerian secretary for the Vatican Dicastery for Evangelization
- Disney doc features Pope Francis’ talk with Gen Z on LGBTQ issues, abortion, and more
- Beautiful new film on Camino de Santiago pilgrimage is a ‘perfect Lenten meditation’
- Benedict’s personal secretary searches for five cousins who are heirs of the late pontiff
No comments to show.