[Addis Standard] Addis Abeba — A new report by the Ethiopian Human Rights Commission (EHRC) said that in the month of May the Commission has followed and monitored the detention of around 9, 000 Tigrayans who are held “illegally and unconstitutionally” since December 2020 in Semera and Agatina camps in the town of Semera, Afar Regional state. The Commission has called for the immediate end to the detention.
National Catholic Register
- Religious sisters sue Smith & Wesson for ‘facilitating’ mass shootings
- ‘Social emergency’ of low fertility may be driven partly by pesticides, study shows
- Wisconsin court rules that pro-life law doesn’t apply to abortion
- Congress drops amendment banning military spending on abortion and sex change surgeries
- Texas judge’s ruling that woman can have abortion leaves hospitals liable to prosecution
No comments to show.