[Capital FM] Nairobi — President Uhuru Kenyatta says the implementation of legislative measures targeting the operations of the Savings and Credit Co-operatives (SACCOs) has been key to getting rid of the pyramid schemes menace in the country.
National Catholic Register
- Benedict XVI describes ‘Protestantization’ of the Eucharist in posthumous publication
- Denver Archdiocese says fired lesbian teacher violated contract
- New auxiliary bishop appointed in Diocese of El Paso immigrated from Philippines
- Revisiting Adam and Eve after The Pill: An interview with Mary Eberstadt
- Germany’s Synodal Way leader says exclusion of women from ordination drives women from Church
No comments to show.