[New Times] The High Court Chamber for International Crimes (HCCIC), Nyanza District, will on Tuesday, July 5, start the substantial trial hearing for the case of Venant Rutunga, who is suspected of Genocide crimes.
National Catholic Register
- Christian leaders in Syria call for an end to ‘unjust’ sanctions that they say hamper aid to the needy
- European bishops call for release of Nicaraguan bishop due to stand trial for conspiracy
- Priest kidnapped in Haiti; captors demand ransom
- Pope Francis in video message: Human trafficking ‘disfigures’ human dignity
- Ukrainian Catholics will now celebrate Christmas on Dec. 25 in a shift toward the West
No comments to show.