[The Conversation Africa] On 9 August 2022, Kenyans will vote for their fifth president. It will be the country’s seventh general election since the resumption of multiparty electoral democracy 30 years ago.
National Catholic Register
- Benedict XVI describes ‘Protestantization’ of the Eucharist in posthumous publication
- Denver Archdiocese says fired lesbian teacher violated contract
- New auxiliary bishop appointed in Diocese of El Paso immigrated from Philippines
- Revisiting Adam and Eve after The Pill: An interview with Mary Eberstadt
- Germany’s Synodal Way leader says exclusion of women from ordination drives women from Church
No comments to show.