[RFI] The Democratic Republic of Congo and Rwanda have agreed to a “de-escalation process” to stop violence between the Congolese army and rebels, which the DRC claims are supported by Rwanda. Angola’s President, serving as mediator, has called the agreement a “ceasefire”.
National Catholic Register
- Pro-life advocates and lawmakers react to news of Mark Houck’s acquittal
- Biden administration seeks to remove moral objection exemption from Obamacare contraceptives mandate
- U.S. bishops urge Congress to pass No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act
- BREAKING: Mark Houck cleared of FACE Act charges in rebuke to Justice Department’s aggressive prosecution
- Saints by the numbers: Catholic martyrs from the first century to the twentieth
No comments to show.