[VOA] Geneva — A UNICEF official has told VOA that Ethiopia’s drought-stricken population could face a full-blown famine without immediate help.
National Catholic Register
- ‘Christ is our future’: Vatican announces theme, schedule for Pope Francis’ Budapest trip
- Meet the new Nigerian secretary for the Vatican Dicastery for Evangelization
- Disney doc features Pope Francis’ talk with Gen Z on LGBTQ issues, abortion, and more
- Beautiful new film on Camino de Santiago pilgrimage is a ‘perfect Lenten meditation’
- Benedict’s personal secretary searches for five cousins who are heirs of the late pontiff
No comments to show.