[Dabanga] Port Sudan — Abdallah Obshar, the spokesperson for the High Council of Beja Nazirs* and Independent Chieftains in eastern Sudan, has warned of the dire consequences of any political settlement in which the eastern Sudanese are not involved.
National Catholic Register
- Pro-life advocates and lawmakers react to news of Mark Houck’s acquittal
- Biden administration seeks to remove moral objection exemption from Obamacare contraceptives mandate
- U.S. bishops urge Congress to pass No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act
- BREAKING: Mark Houck cleared of FACE Act charges in rebuke to Justice Department’s aggressive prosecution
- Saints by the numbers: Catholic martyrs from the first century to the twentieth
No comments to show.