[Dabanga] Khartoum — Detained activist Seifelislam Essameldin Mohamed suffers from frequent convulsions and poor hearing and sight as a result of being severely tortured in detention. The authorities reportedly hampered his treatment in a hospital in Khartoum on Tuesday. Fellow activists launched a campaign on social media for his release.
National Catholic Register
- Pro-life advocates and lawmakers react to news of Mark Houck’s acquittal
- Biden administration seeks to remove moral objection exemption from Obamacare contraceptives mandate
- U.S. bishops urge Congress to pass No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act
- BREAKING: Mark Houck cleared of FACE Act charges in rebuke to Justice Department’s aggressive prosecution
- Saints by the numbers: Catholic martyrs from the first century to the twentieth
No comments to show.