[Capital FM] Nairobi — The United Democratic Alliance (UDA) Senatorial candidate Karungo wa Thangwa suffered a blow after the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) failed to gazette him in the final list of candidates in the August election despite a court order.
National Catholic Register
- Christian leaders in Syria call for an end to ‘unjust’ sanctions that they say hamper aid to the needy
- European bishops call for release of Nicaraguan bishop due to stand trial for conspiracy
- Priest kidnapped in Haiti; captors demand ransom
- Pope Francis in video message: Human trafficking ‘disfigures’ human dignity
- Ukrainian Catholics will now celebrate Christmas on Dec. 25 in a shift toward the West
No comments to show.