[Capital FM] Nairobi — A league of ten local human rights groups has expressed concerns over “political posturing” by Interior Cabinet Secretary Fred Matiangi and his Principal Secretary Karanja Kibicho to advance the agenda of one of the top contenders in next month’s presidential election.
National Catholic Register
- Ukrainian Catholics will now celebrate Christmas on Dec. 25 in a shift toward the West
- State Department official: ‘After careful review’ Nigeria to remain off religious freedom watch list
- Benedict XVI describes ‘Protestantization’ of the Eucharist in posthumous publication
- Denver Archdiocese says fired lesbian teacher violated contract
- New auxiliary bishop appointed in Diocese of El Paso immigrated from Philippines
No comments to show.