[Capital FM] Nairobi — The Kenya National Civil Society Centre (KNCSC) has applauded the Supreme Court decision sustaining the impeachment of former Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko saying, in so doing, the apex court upheld the spirit of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
National Catholic Register
- Ukrainian Catholics will now celebrate Christmas on Dec. 25 in a shift toward the West
- State Department official: ‘After careful review’ Nigeria to remain off religious freedom watch list
- Benedict XVI describes ‘Protestantization’ of the Eucharist in posthumous publication
- Denver Archdiocese says fired lesbian teacher violated contract
- New auxiliary bishop appointed in Diocese of El Paso immigrated from Philippines
No comments to show.