[Capital FM] Nairobi — Described by many as the ‘iron lady’ for her tenacity and strong character, Martha Karua is poised to become Kenya’s first female deputy president if Kenyans endorse the ticket of Azimio Presidential candidate Raila Odinga at the ballot next month.
National Catholic Register
- Pro-life advocates and lawmakers react to news of Mark Houck’s acquittal
- Biden administration seeks to remove moral objection exemption from Obamacare contraceptives mandate
- U.S. bishops urge Congress to pass No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act
- BREAKING: Mark Houck cleared of FACE Act charges in rebuke to Justice Department’s aggressive prosecution
- Saints by the numbers: Catholic martyrs from the first century to the twentieth
No comments to show.