[Dabanga] Khartoum — The health condition of detained activist Seifelislam Essameldin Mohamed has deteriorated to the extent that doctors of the Police Hospital in Khartoum decided to keep him for three days.
National Catholic Register
- Pro-life advocates and lawmakers react to news of Mark Houck’s acquittal
- Biden administration seeks to remove moral objection exemption from Obamacare contraceptives mandate
- U.S. bishops urge Congress to pass No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act
- BREAKING: Mark Houck cleared of FACE Act charges in rebuke to Justice Department’s aggressive prosecution
- Saints by the numbers: Catholic martyrs from the first century to the twentieth
No comments to show.