[Dabanga] Khartoum / ED Damazin / El Roseires — The UN Humanitarian Coordinator in Sudan, Khardiata Lô N’Diaye, has expressed her support for the victims of the recent intercommunal violence and mass displacement in Blue Nile state, saying that the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) is “providing assistance to the thousands of vulnerable people in parts of Blue Nile state”.
National Catholic Register
- Pro-life advocates and lawmakers react to news of Mark Houck’s acquittal
- Biden administration seeks to remove moral objection exemption from Obamacare contraceptives mandate
- U.S. bishops urge Congress to pass No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act
- BREAKING: Mark Houck cleared of FACE Act charges in rebuke to Justice Department’s aggressive prosecution
- Saints by the numbers: Catholic martyrs from the first century to the twentieth
No comments to show.