For the past twenty years, the Catholic Church in America has been battered by scandal and division. The John Paul II generation appears to have split itself into three camps. The first is a traditionalist […]
National Catholic Register
- Benedict XVI describes ‘Protestantization’ of the Eucharist in posthumous publication
- Denver Archdiocese says fired lesbian teacher violated contract
- New auxiliary bishop appointed in Diocese of El Paso immigrated from Philippines
- Revisiting Adam and Eve after The Pill: An interview with Mary Eberstadt
- Germany’s Synodal Way leader says exclusion of women from ordination drives women from Church
No comments to show.