[Dabanga] Omdurman — On July 22, security forces detained Emergency Lawyers member Saleh Bushra while he was working on defending the case of the murdered resistance committee member Abubakr Mutasim Ismail. He was charged with murdering the protester. Online, activists condemned the ‘fabricated charges’ against Bushra and demand the release of the lawyer and human rights defender.
National Catholic Register
- Pro-life advocates and lawmakers react to news of Mark Houck’s acquittal
- Biden administration seeks to remove moral objection exemption from Obamacare contraceptives mandate
- U.S. bishops urge Congress to pass No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act
- BREAKING: Mark Houck cleared of FACE Act charges in rebuke to Justice Department’s aggressive prosecution
- Saints by the numbers: Catholic martyrs from the first century to the twentieth
No comments to show.