[VOA] Nairobi — Kenyan ministers said the government has no intention of banning Facebook despite a watchdog last week accusing the social media platform of failing to stop hate speech ahead of Aug. 9 elections.
National Catholic Register
- Ukrainian Catholics will now celebrate Christmas on Dec. 25 in a shift toward the West
- State Department official: ‘After careful review’ Nigeria to remain off religious freedom watch list
- Benedict XVI describes ‘Protestantization’ of the Eucharist in posthumous publication
- Denver Archdiocese says fired lesbian teacher violated contract
- New auxiliary bishop appointed in Diocese of El Paso immigrated from Philippines
No comments to show.