[State Department] Today we solemnly remember the lives — Americans, Kenyans, Tanzanians, and others — that were violently taken from us 24 years ago. The terrorist attacks against our Embassies in Nairobi, Kenya and Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania claimed 224 innocent victims and injured more than 4,500 others. Among those we honor are the colleagues the Department lost that day, Americans and Foreign Service Nationals dedicated to strengthening bonds between the United States and our African partners. The victims of these attack
National Catholic Register
- Ukrainian Catholics will now celebrate Christmas on Dec. 25 in a shift toward the West
- State Department official: ‘After careful review’ Nigeria to remain off religious freedom watch list
- Benedict XVI describes ‘Protestantization’ of the Eucharist in posthumous publication
- Denver Archdiocese says fired lesbian teacher violated contract
- New auxiliary bishop appointed in Diocese of El Paso immigrated from Philippines
No comments to show.