[Independent (Kampala)] Following a string of losses in recent parliamentary by-elections, the political opposition leaders Kizza Besigye and Robert Kyagulanyi aka Bobi Wine have seen it fit for all change seeking Ugandans to unite.
National Catholic Register
- Benedict XVI describes ‘Protestantization’ of the Eucharist in posthumous publication
- Denver Archdiocese says fired lesbian teacher violated contract
- New auxiliary bishop appointed in Diocese of El Paso immigrated from Philippines
- Revisiting Adam and Eve after The Pill: An interview with Mary Eberstadt
- Germany’s Synodal Way leader says exclusion of women from ordination drives women from Church
No comments to show.