[Dabanga] Khartoum — The Sudanese Pound (SDG) has fallen sharply against major international currencies over the last two days. Traders active on Khartoum’s parallel market ascribe the flux to a scarcity of foreign currency – an ongoing issue in Sudan’s ailing economy, that is driving an increasing number of Sudanese into poverty and hunger.
National Catholic Register
- Ukrainian Catholics will now celebrate Christmas on Dec. 25 in a shift toward the West
- State Department official: ‘After careful review’ Nigeria to remain off religious freedom watch list
- Benedict XVI describes ‘Protestantization’ of the Eucharist in posthumous publication
- Denver Archdiocese says fired lesbian teacher violated contract
- New auxiliary bishop appointed in Diocese of El Paso immigrated from Philippines
No comments to show.