[DW] Kenya’s president-elect, William Ruto, has been accused of crimes against humanity and corruption. He’s been declared winner in results now mired in controversy. It’s a disappointing turn, writes Patrick Gathara.
National Catholic Register
- Benedict XVI describes ‘Protestantization’ of the Eucharist in posthumous publication
- Denver Archdiocese says fired lesbian teacher violated contract
- New auxiliary bishop appointed in Diocese of El Paso immigrated from Philippines
- Revisiting Adam and Eve after The Pill: An interview with Mary Eberstadt
- Germany’s Synodal Way leader says exclusion of women from ordination drives women from Church
No comments to show.