[VOA] Addis Ababa, Ethiopia — Tigrayan forces have warned of renewed conflict in northern Ethiopia, accusing federal forces of firing on their positions this week, despite a months-long cease-fire. The office of the prime minister dismissed the allegation and said it was aimed at deflecting efforts to engage in peace talks.
National Catholic Register
- Ukrainian Catholics will now celebrate Christmas on Dec. 25 in a shift toward the West
- State Department official: ‘After careful review’ Nigeria to remain off religious freedom watch list
- Benedict XVI describes ‘Protestantization’ of the Eucharist in posthumous publication
- Denver Archdiocese says fired lesbian teacher violated contract
- New auxiliary bishop appointed in Diocese of El Paso immigrated from Philippines
No comments to show.