[DW] LGBTQ+ people in Rwanda want the government to collect data on them in the forthcoming national census in order for them to plan for their needs and end discrimination.
National Catholic Register
- Report finds 28 credible child sex abuse claims of Georgia priests in last 70 years
- BREAKING: Pope Francis hospitalized with a respiratory infection, Vatican says
- Vatican: Pope Francis at Rome hospital to undergo checkups
- Abuse expert leaves Vatican commission for protection of minors, citing concerns
- Shia LaBeouf stars in ‘Padre Pio’ film to be released June 2
No comments to show.