[UN News] The trial of senior Janjaweed leader Ali Kushayb – the first prosecution to get underway at the request of the UN Security Council – represents “a glimmer of hope for justice in Darfur,” Sudan, the International Criminal Court (ICC) prosecutor on the case told the chamber on Tuesday.
National Catholic Register
- Pro-life advocates and lawmakers react to news of Mark Houck’s acquittal
- Biden administration seeks to remove moral objection exemption from Obamacare contraceptives mandate
- U.S. bishops urge Congress to pass No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act
- BREAKING: Mark Houck cleared of FACE Act charges in rebuke to Justice Department’s aggressive prosecution
- Saints by the numbers: Catholic martyrs from the first century to the twentieth
No comments to show.