[Capital FM] Nairobi — Senior Counsels James Orengo, Pheroze Nowrojee, Philip Murgor and Okong’o Omogeni will be the lead counsels in the Supreme Court petition filed by Azimio presidential candidate Raila Odinga against President-Elect William Ruto.
National Catholic Register
- Benedict XVI describes ‘Protestantization’ of the Eucharist in posthumous publication
- Denver Archdiocese says fired lesbian teacher violated contract
- New auxiliary bishop appointed in Diocese of El Paso immigrated from Philippines
- Revisiting Adam and Eve after The Pill: An interview with Mary Eberstadt
- Germany’s Synodal Way leader says exclusion of women from ordination drives women from Church
No comments to show.