[VOA] Mogadishu — Somali-based, al-Qaida-affiliated Islamist militant group al-Shabab has issued a new threat against neighboring Kenya. The group said it will continue its attacks in that country as long as Kenyan troops are in Somalia.
National Catholic Register
- Benedict XVI describes ‘Protestantization’ of the Eucharist in posthumous publication
- Denver Archdiocese says fired lesbian teacher violated contract
- New auxiliary bishop appointed in Diocese of El Paso immigrated from Philippines
- Revisiting Adam and Eve after The Pill: An interview with Mary Eberstadt
- Germany’s Synodal Way leader says exclusion of women from ordination drives women from Church
No comments to show.