[Capital FM] Nairobi — The Supreme Court is on Tuesday afternoon expected to give a ruling on who will be recognized as the bonafide legal counsel of the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission (IEBC) in the 2022 presidential petition.
National Catholic Register
- Ukrainian Catholics will now celebrate Christmas on Dec. 25 in a shift toward the West
- State Department official: ‘After careful review’ Nigeria to remain off religious freedom watch list
- Benedict XVI describes ‘Protestantization’ of the Eucharist in posthumous publication
- Denver Archdiocese says fired lesbian teacher violated contract
- New auxiliary bishop appointed in Diocese of El Paso immigrated from Philippines
No comments to show.