[Capital FM] Nairobi — The Supreme Court has struck out the appointment of lawyers retained by IEBC Deputy Chairperson Juliana Cherera and her three colleagues who differed with their Chairman Wafula Chebukati during tallying of presidential results.
National Catholic Register
- Pro-life advocates and lawmakers react to news of Mark Houck’s acquittal
- Biden administration seeks to remove moral objection exemption from Obamacare contraceptives mandate
- U.S. bishops urge Congress to pass No Taxpayer Funding for Abortion Act
- BREAKING: Mark Houck cleared of FACE Act charges in rebuke to Justice Department’s aggressive prosecution
- Saints by the numbers: Catholic martyrs from the first century to the twentieth
No comments to show.