[Dabanga] Khartoum — Sudan’s opposition has witnessed various calls and initiatives to overcome divisions and form a united front against the military junta that took power in the October 25 military coup. The resistance committees are working on unifying two charters, but the Forcer for Freedom and Change-Central Council refused to merge theirs.
National Catholic Register
- Ukrainian Catholics will now celebrate Christmas on Dec. 25 in a shift toward the West
- State Department official: ‘After careful review’ Nigeria to remain off religious freedom watch list
- Benedict XVI describes ‘Protestantization’ of the Eucharist in posthumous publication
- Denver Archdiocese says fired lesbian teacher violated contract
- New auxiliary bishop appointed in Diocese of El Paso immigrated from Philippines
No comments to show.