[Nile Post] The vice chairperson of the parliamentary committee on National Economy, Robert Migadde has said the total public debt has increased over recent years due to the implementation of the government’s investment agenda and the effects of the Covid-19 pandemic that caused revenue shortfalls.
National Catholic Register
- Benedict XVI describes ‘Protestantization’ of the Eucharist in posthumous publication
- Denver Archdiocese says fired lesbian teacher violated contract
- New auxiliary bishop appointed in Diocese of El Paso immigrated from Philippines
- Revisiting Adam and Eve after The Pill: An interview with Mary Eberstadt
- Germany’s Synodal Way leader says exclusion of women from ordination drives women from Church
No comments to show.