[Capital FM] Nairobi — Listed Agribusiness firm Kakuzi Plc has revealed that its inaugural Hass avocado export cargo to China has sold out in the market, barely two months after shipment.
National Catholic Register
- Christian leaders in Syria call for an end to ‘unjust’ sanctions that they say hamper aid to the needy
- European bishops call for release of Nicaraguan bishop due to stand trial for conspiracy
- Priest kidnapped in Haiti; captors demand ransom
- Pope Francis in video message: Human trafficking ‘disfigures’ human dignity
- Ukrainian Catholics will now celebrate Christmas on Dec. 25 in a shift toward the West
No comments to show.