[Addis Standard] Addis Abeba — The U.S. said it “condemn[s] Eritrea’s reentry” into Ethiopia’s renewed militarized hostilities between the federal defense forces and Tigrayan forces which started on 24 April and has now extended to Ethiopia’s border areas with Sudan.
National Catholic Register
- Ukrainian Catholics will now celebrate Christmas on Dec. 25 in a shift toward the West
- State Department official: ‘After careful review’ Nigeria to remain off religious freedom watch list
- Benedict XVI describes ‘Protestantization’ of the Eucharist in posthumous publication
- Denver Archdiocese says fired lesbian teacher violated contract
- New auxiliary bishop appointed in Diocese of El Paso immigrated from Philippines
No comments to show.