Mark Houck talks to reporters outside the U.S. District courthouse in Philadelphia with his lawyers, Peter Breen (left), Brian McMonagle (right), and Andrew Bath (background) following his acquittal on two charges of violating the FACE Act, Jan…. […]
National Catholic Register
- Report finds 28 credible child sex abuse claims of Georgia priests in last 70 years
- BREAKING: Pope Francis hospitalized with a respiratory infection, Vatican says
- Vatican: Pope Francis at Rome hospital to undergo checkups
- Abuse expert leaves Vatican commission for protection of minors, citing concerns
- Shia LaBeouf stars in ‘Padre Pio’ film to be released June 2
No comments to show.