[Addis Standard] Addis Abeba — The UN Office for Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) has reported that flood has caused a widespread destruction of properties and displacement of people in a significant part of Ethiopia including Somali, Oromia, Southern Nations Nationalities & Peoples, South West Ethiopia Peoples and the Afar regions.
National Catholic Register
- “I personally share Pope Francis’ concern”: Interview with Sr. Anna Mirijam Kaschner
- Austin bishop celebrates special Mass in Texas prison for female death row inmates
- Canonization cause advances for ‘God’s architect,’ Antoni Gaudí
- Peruvian Church calls for political transparency and protection of human lives
- Kuwait celebrates Diamond Jubilee of the Church of Our Lady of Arabia
No comments to show.