[Nile Post] The Minister of ICT, Information and National Guidance Chris Baryomunsi has said that the government is not bothered by a section of Ugandans who have created a trend of posting things on social media in an attempt to cause embarrassment to those in charge.
National Catholic Register
- An exemplary study of Tolkien’s spiritual life and Catholic faith
- Christmas 2023: Handmade gifts from Catholic monasteries
- Pope Francis to COP28: Environmental destruction is ‘an offense against God’
- New Holy Land virtual Advent pilgrimage hopes to fill ‘holy sites with peace’
- Advent 2023: 5 Catholic resources to help prepare your heart for the birth of Jesus
No comments to show.