[Addis Standard] Addis Abeba — The Oromo Legacy Leadership and Advocacy Associations (OLLAA) said in a new report titled “Between a rock and a hard place”, severe rights violations of civilians have been committed amidst armed conflict in the Oromia region particularly in the two Guji zones over the past five years.
National Catholic Register
- Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Sudan: RSF Claims to Have Seized Country’s Telecoms
- Ethiopia: Commission Exposes Disturbing Human Rights Abuses Across Country
- Seychelles: Explosion and Flooding – President Lifts State of Emergency
- East Africa: The Worst Is Yet to Come – Severe Floods Ravage Eastern Africa, Threatening More Hunger
No comments to show.