[UN News] The UN and humanitarian partners continue to scale up the aid response for the millions in need across Sudan on Tuesday, as news reports described heavy fighting in the capital Khartoum and neighbouring areas between the national army and rival RSF militia
National Catholic Register
- Religious sisters sue Smith & Wesson for ‘facilitating’ mass shootings
- ‘Social emergency’ of low fertility may be driven partly by pesticides, study shows
- Wisconsin court rules that pro-life law doesn’t apply to abortion
- Congress drops amendment banning military spending on abortion and sex change surgeries
- Texas judge’s ruling that woman can have abortion leaves hospitals liable to prosecution
No comments to show.