[Africa Renewal] Sam Aderubo started his company, Honey Pride, in Arua, northern Uganda, in order to make a positive impact on his community. With support from the UN, the business is taking off, providing work for hundreds of local beekeepers, many of whom are marginalized women and youth.
National Catholic Register
- Religious sisters sue Smith & Wesson for ‘facilitating’ mass shootings
- ‘Social emergency’ of low fertility may be driven partly by pesticides, study shows
- Wisconsin court rules that pro-life law doesn’t apply to abortion
- Congress drops amendment banning military spending on abortion and sex change surgeries
- Texas judge’s ruling that woman can have abortion leaves hospitals liable to prosecution
No comments to show.