[Dabanga] Jeddah / Khartoum — Representatives of the warring Sudanese Armed Forces (SAF) and the paramilitary Rapid Support Forces (RSF) signed an agreement on a seven-day ‘short-term ceasefire and humanitarian arrangements, in Jeddah in Saudi Arabia on Saturday. The ceasefire will come into force 48 hours after the signing of the agreement, shall remain in effect for seven days, and may be extended with the agreement of both parties.
National Catholic Register
- An exemplary study of Tolkien’s spiritual life and Catholic faith
- Christmas 2023: Handmade gifts from Catholic monasteries
- Pope Francis to COP28: Environmental destruction is ‘an offense against God’
- New Holy Land virtual Advent pilgrimage hopes to fill ‘holy sites with peace’
- Advent 2023: 5 Catholic resources to help prepare your heart for the birth of Jesus
No comments to show.