[New Times] The International Monetary Fund (IMF) on May 24 approved a disbursement of $98.6 million (approx. Rwf101 billion) for Rwanda’s Policy Coordination Instrument (PCI) in climate resilience targets.
National Catholic Register
- Sudan: RSF Claims to Have Seized Country’s Telecoms
- Ethiopia: Commission Exposes Disturbing Human Rights Abuses Across Country
- Seychelles: Explosion and Flooding – President Lifts State of Emergency
- East Africa: The Worst Is Yet to Come – Severe Floods Ravage Eastern Africa, Threatening More Hunger
- East Africa: 4 East African Countries Are Going for Nuclear Power – Why This Is a Bad Idea
No comments to show.