[Independent (Kampala)] Kampala, Uganda — The Africa Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (Africa CDC) and World Health Organisation (WHO) have launched of a Joint Emergency Preparedness and Response Action Plan (JEAP).
National Catholic Register
- “I personally share Pope Francis’ concern”: Interview with Sr. Anna Mirijam Kaschner
- Austin bishop celebrates special Mass in Texas prison for female death row inmates
- Canonization cause advances for ‘God’s architect,’ Antoni Gaudí
- Peruvian Church calls for political transparency and protection of human lives
- Kuwait celebrates Diamond Jubilee of the Church of Our Lady of Arabia
No comments to show.