[The Conversation Africa] The war waged by the Ethiopian Federal Government and Eritrea against the Tigray regional government, which lasted from November 2020 to November 2022, caused massive devastation. Multiple war crimes were reported and there were claims of genocidal intent. A starvation campaign led to the death of at least 300,000 civilian victims.
National Catholic Register
- Jerusalem’s Magnificat Institute: a laboratory of coexistence in the Holy Land
- Kenya: Bilateral Ties Vital for Development Agenda, President Ruto Says
- Kenya: Kenyans Seeking Bring Families to UK Must Have About U.S.$50,000 Income
- Kenya: President Ruto Urges Newly Appointed Diplomats to Curb Wastage of Public Resources
- Gaza: Fighting rages in city of Khan Younis
No comments to show.