[Dabanga] Khartoum — Reports emerged that more than 50 children died of starvation and dehydration in Mygoma orphanage in Khartoum since the war started in mid-April. “They needed to be fed every three hours. There was no one there,” Dr Abeer Abdullah told news outlet Reuters.
National Catholic Register
- Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Sudan: RSF Claims to Have Seized Country’s Telecoms
- Ethiopia: Commission Exposes Disturbing Human Rights Abuses Across Country
- Seychelles: Explosion and Flooding – President Lifts State of Emergency
- East Africa: The Worst Is Yet to Come – Severe Floods Ravage Eastern Africa, Threatening More Hunger
No comments to show.