[Daily News] Zanzibar — PRESIDENT Hussein Ali Mwinyi has reiterated to remain firm in his crusade against corrupt and indiscipline public servants, vowing to take tough measures, especially against the ones implicated in the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) report.
National Catholic Register
- Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Sudan: RSF Claims to Have Seized Country’s Telecoms
- Ethiopia: Commission Exposes Disturbing Human Rights Abuses Across Country
- Seychelles: Explosion and Flooding – President Lifts State of Emergency
- East Africa: The Worst Is Yet to Come – Severe Floods Ravage Eastern Africa, Threatening More Hunger
No comments to show.