[Daily News] Uber and Tigo Tanzania have signed a one-year partnership to roll out a series of cash back initiatives for drivers and riders who use the Uber app.
National Catholic Register
- Religious sisters sue Smith & Wesson for ‘facilitating’ mass shootings
- ‘Social emergency’ of low fertility may be driven partly by pesticides, study shows
- Wisconsin court rules that pro-life law doesn’t apply to abortion
- Congress drops amendment banning military spending on abortion and sex change surgeries
- Texas judge’s ruling that woman can have abortion leaves hospitals liable to prosecution
No comments to show.