[Daily News] THE government and the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) on Saturday signed Country Cooperation Strategy (CCS) aimed at advancing information as a public good in the country.
National Catholic Register
- “I personally share Pope Francis’ concern”: Interview with Sr. Anna Mirijam Kaschner
- Austin bishop celebrates special Mass in Texas prison for female death row inmates
- Canonization cause advances for ‘God’s architect,’ Antoni Gaudí
- Peruvian Church calls for political transparency and protection of human lives
- Kuwait celebrates Diamond Jubilee of the Church of Our Lady of Arabia
No comments to show.