[New Zimbabwe] Ugandan opposition leader Bobi Wine has castigated the Zimbabwean Parliament for passing the Patriotic Bill in what he described as ‘another chapter of persecution’ of dissenting voices.
National Catholic Register
- An exemplary study of Tolkien’s spiritual life and Catholic faith
- Christmas 2023: Handmade gifts from Catholic monasteries
- Pope Francis to COP28: Environmental destruction is ‘an offense against God’
- New Holy Land virtual Advent pilgrimage hopes to fill ‘holy sites with peace’
- Advent 2023: 5 Catholic resources to help prepare your heart for the birth of Jesus
No comments to show.