[Capital FM] Nairobi — Former Health Principal Secretary Josephine Mburu is calling for justice and vindication over the Sh 3.7 billion Kenya Medical Supplies Authority (KEMSA) Malaria net tender scandal funded by the global fund saying she was wrongfully dismissed from the post.
National Catholic Register
- “I personally share Pope Francis’ concern”: Interview with Sr. Anna Mirijam Kaschner
- Austin bishop celebrates special Mass in Texas prison for female death row inmates
- Canonization cause advances for ‘God’s architect,’ Antoni Gaudí
- Peruvian Church calls for political transparency and protection of human lives
- Kuwait celebrates Diamond Jubilee of the Church of Our Lady of Arabia
No comments to show.