[Daily News] PERMANENT Secretary in the Ministry of Minerals, Mr Kheri Mahimbali has outlined seven critical measures being undertaken by the ministry in order to arrive at the 10 per cent target contribution to the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) by 2025.
National Catholic Register
- Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Sudan: RSF Claims to Have Seized Country’s Telecoms
- Ethiopia: Commission Exposes Disturbing Human Rights Abuses Across Country
- Seychelles: Explosion and Flooding – President Lifts State of Emergency
- East Africa: The Worst Is Yet to Come – Severe Floods Ravage Eastern Africa, Threatening More Hunger
No comments to show.